- For booking contact Fanny at Bilboquet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get in touch with Danny: email@example.com
- Keep up with future shows on Songkick
- Sign up to Laish mailing list
- All other links on menu.
Laish is the musical project of Danny Green, Yorkshire born and London based songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. His latest album, Pendulum Swing, released by respected French label, Talitres, garnered some extremely positive reviews:
- “Pendulum Swing already ranks among the great records, not only of the past year, but of the current decade.” Indie Rock
- “I just thought this is a great pop record” Steve Lamacq, BBC 6Music
- “One of the best songwriters of his generation inside and outside of British borders.” 7.5/10 – Ondarock
- “The cream of a vaguely neurotic playful pop” 4/4 Telerama
- “Super catchy, making for a really interesting and sophisticated and splendid new discovery.” Chris Hawkins, BBC 6 Music
- “An expertly crafted set of songs. Danny reveals a depth of confessional melancholy and sharp observation” Folk Radio UK
- “A set of emotionally rich and beautiful songs” Brighton’s Finest
Danny lives in London with his girlfriend, his three guitars and his new piano. He plays shows anything from solo to a 7 piece band. Live shows are highly energetic and infused with a sort of dry British humour.
Prominent shows include some of the UK’s most prestigious venues including Union Chapel, Roundhouse and Barbican. Extensive tours across UK and Europe and performed at festivals including End of the Road, Smugglers, Larmer Tree, and Cambridge Folk.